Avon Fragrance Sales Campaign 14 2017
Fragrances for Her:
- NEW! Avon Haiku Reflection Eau de Parfum — New Fresh Perfume! Notes of water accord, acacia blossom, and amber wood. When you purchase the Eau de Parfum spray at $23 in Campaign 14 2017, you also get a FREE GIFT of the Haiku Reflection Skin Softener, Shower Gel, and Body Lotion (these three products are a $28 Value)
- NEW! Avon Ultra Sexy Body Mists! — Your favorite Ultra Sexy perfumes are now available as a body mist. Intro special of $9.99 and regular price will be $15
- FREE GIFT of Body Lotion and Shower Gel with Eau de Parfum Purchase on Avon Haiku Kyoto Flower and Avon Haiku Fragrances. This offer is also valid on Avon Prima and Avon So Very Sofia
- Avon Ultra Sexy Eau de Toilettes on Sale! — All three perfumes are on sale for $18 each. Regular price is $25 each.
- Save $10! Avon Today-Tomorrow-Always Collection on Sale–The Forever Eau de Parfum, Today Eau de Parfum, Tomorrow Eau de Parfum, Amour Eau de Parfum, and Daydream Eau de Parfum are all on sale for $20 each (Regular price $30 each).
- Save $10! Avon Luck for Her Eau de Parfum $20 — Regular price is $30 each. Fruity/Sweet Fragrance with notes of citrus, white florals, and sandalwood. Also available as a shower gel and body lotion which are also on sale for 50% off at a sale price of $6 each (regular price is $12 each).
- Lowest Price This Year! Avon Rare Collection $12.99 each — Regular price $23 each. Rare Diamonds, Rare Gold, Rare Amethyst and Rare Pearls all included in the sale!
- Buy 1, Get 1 for $1.99! Mix or Match. Avon Far Away and Imari collections— Regular price is $23 each. Far Away, Far Away Gold, Far Away Infinity, Imari, Imari Seduction, and Imari Elixer included in the sale!
- Lowest Price This Year! Avon Classic Fragrances $8.99 Each Odyssey, Timeless, Candid, Night Magic, and Sweet Honesty all included. Regular price of $16 each.
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free! Mix or Match of Equal or Lesser Value Avon Shower Gels, Body Lotion, and Perfumed Skin Softeners and Men’s Hair and Body Wash and After Shave Conditioners.
Fragrances for Him:
- NEW! Avon Prime Eau de Toilette $30 — Receive a free gift of the matching Hair & Body Wash and After Shave Conditioner with each Eau de Toilette purchase ($20 value) when you purchase the EDT in Avon Campaign 14 2017. Woody/earthy scent with notes of lavender, spearmint, and rich cedarwood.
- Select Fragrances Buy 1, Get 1 for $1.99! Mix or Match Equal or Lesser Value — Regular prices $18-$23 each. Avon Wild Country, Black Suede, Black Suede Sport, Mesmerize Cologne, Mesmerize Black, Blue Escape for Him, Musk + Collection, Perceive Cologne, Avon Exploration, and Avon Alpha all included in the offer.
- Avon Black Suede Essential Special Price $11.99 — Regular price $18. Woody/Earthy Scent with notes of Lavender, sandalwood, suede, and citrus.
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free! Mix or Match of Equal or Lesser Value. Avon Men’s Hair & Body Wash and After Shave Conditioner along with Women’s Shower Gels , Body Lotions, and Perfumed Skin Softeners.
Check out current fragrance sales at my eStore by clicking here.
Avon is the company that started it all when it came to direct sales! It has been around for 130 years! Avon offered women the opportunity to be CEOs of their own businesses and control their economic destinies 95 Years before the first woman was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court…77 Years before the first woman traveled into space…76 Years before the first woman took the reins of a Fortune 500 company…34 Years before women in the U.S. had the right to vote… and 17 Years before the first woman won the Nobel Prize…Learn more about Avon
In less than 5 minutes, you can start your own Avon business! Fill out the registration form and select which kit you would like to start with. You can use your free online store to start right away! Learn more about how it works and sign up today at: https://www2.youravon.com/REPSuite/become_a_rep.page?shopURL=adavis0493 Use reference code: adavis0493
To shop Avon online, visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com
Amanda Davis, Avon Independent Sales Representative, New Avon, LLC, United States
Follow me on Social Media:
- Facebook: fb.com/amandadavisavonindsalesrep
- Twitter: @amandabeautytip
- Periscope: @amandabeautytip
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adavis0493/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amandadavisavon/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmandaDavis0493
- Tumblr: http://adavis0493.tumblr.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD-7bBkzC3Qx_udsep2iNA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adavis5/
I was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia and still live locally. I have my Masters in Teaching for Early and Elementary Education and I am an early childhood teacher. I have been teaching for five years. In the next five years, I would like to get my reading specialist endorsement so that I can become a reading specialist. I joined Avon in August 2011 in order to earn an income around going to college full time. When I first joined Avon, I had no idea what I was getting myself into and I had never heard of direct sales. My mother had actually been an Avon Representative briefly before I was born and she shared some about the company with me and said that I should go for it! I met with my upline sales leader and she signed me up and the rest is history! Over the last several years, Avon has become a major passion of mine and I have enjoyed being able to share Avon and it’s products and missions with those around me.In 2013, I took an interest in expanding my online Avon business and since then I have been blogging and growing my Social Media presence. Avon is truly loved by many and when you start sharing that online you can really see the love and support from others worldwide. Even though we can only serve customers in the United States and share the Avon opportunity with those in the USA, worldwide followers will find you on Social Media and the web. In 2014, I was awarded the Spirit of Avon award and I earned the coveted President’s Club sales level and my first Mrs. P.F.E. Albee figurine. Mrs. P.F.E. Albee was the first Avon Lady back when David McConnell (Avon’s founder) had the California Perfume Company (which later became Avon Products). In 2016, Avon Products North America was bought out and thus New Avon, LLC was born. I have been super excited for the new changes of New Avon, LLC! My goals in 2017 are to continue to grow my online presence, earn President’s Club sales level, and become an Ambassador or above in our leadership chain. I do not have a family yet, but my hope is that when I decide to start one I can use Avon as a source of income in order to stay at home with my children when they are small like my mom stayed home with me and my brother until we both were in school.
To join team A-mazing representatives visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start and enter reference code: adavis0493 if prompted.