Avon Clearskin Products I Have Used (Updated March 2017)
Avon has several products in it’s Clearskin line for eliminating blackheads and clearing blemishes and then keeping them away. As a person who has tried everything to get rid of blemishes, I am most satisfied with Avon’s products. Avon’s Clearskin line is budget friendly and it definitely helps and your skin feels nice and clean afterwards. I’ve taken to using a combination of the Clearskin products. I will take turns with which cleanser I’m using depending on the day and also on day and night. In my experience the Clearskin line does not dry out your skin like some other products can. Several of these products use Salicylic Acid which is gentler than other acne clearing ingredients. Read my reviews below. To read more reviews and view more specific ingredients go to my website www.youravon.com/adavis0493 and look at Avon’s Clearskin Line under Skin Care. I ended up gearing towards the pore cleansing products because I wanted to keep my pores clean which in turn helped with blemishes and blackheads.
Products I Have Used:
Blemish Clearing Products:
- Clearskin Blemish Clearing Foaming Cleanser—This product is great to remove blemishes over time. I was satisfied with my results using it and would recommend it to others looking to clear blemishes. Regular price $5.49
- Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads—These contain 1% Salicylic Acid and there are 30 pads per container. These are good for quick cleansing and getting more dirt out than just regular cleansing. I liked how easy they were to use and I enjoy seeing the cleansing results. Regular price $4.49
- Clearskin Blemish Clearing Body Wash—I really only use this on my back and chest so it lasts awhile. I have found this Body Wash to be very effective keeping the blemishes away in those areas. Regular price $7.99
- Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Daily Astringent—When I don’t have time to wash or just want to touch up my face I use this to clean my face on a cotton ball. This stuff is amazing. You can really see how much dirt is on your face when you wipe away with the cotton ball. Regular Price $4.99
- Clearskin Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub—I love this as a deeper cleanser to exfoliate the skin. When skin is exfoliated, you get the dead skin away which again helps to keep your face clean. When your face is clean, there is less blemishes and blackheads. Regular Price $5.50
- Clearskin Professional Clarifying Toner Pads—Helps calm and soothe your skin. Your skin feels smoother after using these pads. There are 45 pads in a container. These pads do not contain acne clearing ingredients, but when used in addition to other products in the Clearskin Professional or Clearskin lines can help in the clearing and keeping away of blemishes. Regular Price $10.00
Take the Avon Skin Care Advisor Quiz to See Which Avon Skin Care Products Are Best For You
Related Blog Posts:
- An updated review post from January 2016 with current Clearskin products (includes a video review from me).
- A post I wrote in April 2014 about causes of acne and things to do to eliminate acne. Disclaimer, I am not a doctor for best advice contact a professional.
Avon is the company that started it all when it came to direct sales! It has been around for 130 years! Avon offered women the opportunity to be CEOs of their own businesses and control their economic destinies 95 Years before the first woman was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court…77 Years before the first woman traveled into space…76 Years before the first woman took the reins of a Fortune 500 company…34 Years before women in the U.S. had the right to vote… and 17 Years before the first woman won the Nobel Prize…Learn more about Avon
In less than 5 minutes, you can start your own Avon business! Fill out the registration form and select which kit you would like to start with. You can use your free online store to start right away! Learn more about how it works and sign up today at: https://www2.youravon.com/REPSuite/become_a_rep.page?shopURL=adavis0493 Use reference code: adavis0493
To shop Avon online, visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com
Amanda Davis, Avon Independent Sales Representative, New Avon, LLC, United States
Follow me on Social Media:
- Facebook: fb.com/amandabeautyalcove
- Twitter: @amandabeautytip
- Periscope: @amandabeautytip
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adavis0493/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amandadavisavon/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmandaDavis0493
- Tumblr: http://adavis0493.tumblr.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD-7bBkzC3Qx_udsep2iNA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adavis5/
I was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia and still live locally. I have my Masters in Teaching for Early and Elementary Education and I am an early childhood teacher. I have been teaching for five years. In the next five years, I would like to get my reading specialist endorsement so that I can become a reading specialist. I joined Avon in August 2011 in order to earn an income around going to college full time. When I first joined Avon, I had no idea what I was getting myself into and I had never heard of direct sales. My mother had actually been an Avon Representative briefly before I was born and she shared some about the company with me and said that I should go for it! I met with my upline sales leader and she signed me up and the rest is history! Over the last several years, Avon has become a major passion of mine and I have enjoyed being able to share Avon and it’s products and missions with those around me.In 2013, I took an interest in expanding my online Avon business and since then I have been blogging and growing my Social Media presence. Avon is truly loved by many and when you start sharing that online you can really see the love and support from others worldwide. Even though we can only serve customers in the United States and share the Avon opportunity with those in the USA, worldwide followers will find you on Social Media and the web. In 2014, I was awarded the Spirit of Avon award and I earned the coveted President’s Club sales level and my first Mrs. P.F.E. Albee figurine. Mrs. P.F.E. Albee was the first Avon Lady back when David McConnell (Avon’s founder) had the California Perfume Company (which later became Avon Products). In 2016, Avon Products North America was bought out and thus New Avon, LLC was born. I have been super excited for the new changes of New Avon, LLC! My goals in 2017 are to continue to grow my online presence, earn President’s Club sales level, and become an Ambassador or above in our leadership chain. I do not have a family yet, but my hope is that when I decide to start one I can use Avon as a source of income in order to stay at home with my children when they are small like my mom stayed home with me and my brother until we both were in school.
To join team A-mazing representatives visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start and enter reference code: adavis0493 if prompted.