Using Samples to Grow your Sales:
- Take advantage of the SCENTED Pages that AVON offers in each brochure. Draw attention to these pages by folding them over to grab a customer’s attention.
- Attach samples to the pages where the product is featured in the brochure.
- Use samples to break the ice and start a conversation with a potential customer (think Fragrance and Skincare sales). Make sure to get follow-up information so you can ask how they liked the sample.
- Thank Loyal Customers by adding samples to their order bags.
- Give current customers samples of the featured product in the brochure (such as in Campaign 7 it was the Hydration Mask).
- Make Sample Packs for events–a simple pack includes a fragrance sample, recruiting flyer, sales flyer (the little booklets and outlets Avon sends you with your orders), business card. You can also add other samples if you have more to invest or more to get out to customers but fragrance is the most budget friendly.
- Take advantage of the Sample Pack deals listed in the What’s New brochures. This is the most budget friendly way to build up your samples. Samples do work to get customers to buy especially with fragrance and skincare.
- Don’t put all of your profits into getting samples, but a small investment from time to time or even if trying to get samples of something in particular for one customer, can grow your customer base because people love to try before they buy!
Pay attention to the Sales Tips that are in each What’s New:
Almost every What’s New book has at least one sales tip for you to use to grow your customer base or the loyalty of your current customers. These tips are very useful and can be used for years to come. I’ve learned a lot from the tips other representatives have shared in the What’s New books.
Watch my video that explains it all in more detail:
Like, Subscribe, Share…Thanks and I hope you found this helpful!