Avon Campaigns 3 and 4 2017 are going to be your campaigns to capitalize on Valentine’s Day sales. Think approaching customers for their Valentine’s Day needs. Campaign 3 has a whole lot of gift ideas (think Jewelry) as well as the Little Red Dress boutique that is great for Valentine’s Day date night as the boutique includes a full look and the new Little Red Dress fragrance for her. Remind customers we have things for the men on their list as well. Representatives should also check out the Avon Campaign Central information and videos on youravon.com. Watch my video and then check out the highlights below with my hot item outline for each campaign.
Campaign 3 Hot Items
- Sell the full look from the Little Red Dress boutique (the Little Red Dress dress, The Perfect Match Necklace and Earring Set, and the Peekaboo Lace-Up Sandal)
- Add on the Little Red Dress for her fragrance set (remind customers the shower gel and lotion are free gifts and of the importance of layering fragrance for best results)
- Jewelry for Valentine’s Day including Sterling Silver pieces
- Skin So Soft bath oil SALE (the perfect add on for customers looking to have soft skin especially in the winter months) the bonus size is on sale 2 for $32 when it is regularly priced at $27 each and the regular size is on sale 2 for $22 when it is regularly priced at $20 each. This is a great value and customers will surely love the feel of their skin afterwards. This sale does continue into Campaign 4 as well.
- Introduce customers to the new Avon Living magalog too!
Campaign 4 Hot Items
- Nutraeffects skin care line–this line replaces Avon Elements for your current Avon Elements customers…this line is also dye free and paraben free as well as suitable for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic. It is the closest thing we have to a natural line of skin care as the main ingredient is Chia seed. Four different lines to choose from based on skin type. A great way to get new Skin Care customers
- Skin So Soft body lotion SALE for the BONUS size lotions which will be $10.49 each when they are regularly priced at $14 each. These lotions provide 24+ hours of moisture and will surely help keep your customer’s skin soft with the winter months. A great add on for someone interested in the bath oil or add on the bath oil to a sale for the lotion. See above for the bath oil sale which runs Campaigns 3 and 4 2017.
- Introduce customers to the NEW Mark magalog as well for Campaigns 4 and 5 2017!
Representatives check out my What’s New page which includes links to the What’s New books
For more representative tips check out my representative center
Not an Avon Rep yet? Learn more about the opportunity!
Avon Customer? Don’t have an Avon Rep? Here’s how you can buy from my eStore