Steps in A Skin Care Regimen:
- Cleanse–Always use a cleanser to wash your face morning and evening. It is important for your skin to be clean before applying creams and skin care products.
- Treat–Apply any treatments that you are using for specific skin concerns after cleansing and before moisturizing.
- Moisturize–Apply your day cream in the morning (SPF is great if you are not allergic) and night cream in the evening.
- Eye–Gently apply your eye creams after moisturizing.
Quick Skin Tips:
- Make sure your hands are clean before you do your skin care routine. This is important to prevent germs, etc.
- Apply products in a circular motion on the face and neck.
- Apply your eye products by gently tapping using your ring finger.
Information for this video came from the Avon Anew Skin Care Guide Fall 2015 and Avon Anew Skin Care Specialist Course on Avon University. Thank you Avon for supporting your representatives!
Skin Care Articles:
- Skin Layer Overview–This article briefly discusses the three layers of the skin and how they can be affected by aging.
- How to determine your skin type–This article discusses how you can determine your skin type to help decide what products are best for your skin.
- Seven Sins for Your Skin–This article talks about some things that can hurt the health of your skin.
- Skin Aging Overview–This article and video is an overview of the skin aging process by actual age.
- Discover Avon Skin Care–-A collection of articles related to Avon Skin Care