Avon Rep Tips to Sell Avon Campaign 19 2017
Here are my tips for selling Avon Campaign 19 2017. Always be sure to check out the What’s New Demo books as well as the brochures. Don’t forget to check out the Campaign Central videos found on yourAvon (Representative back office) as well. Check out the What’s New Demo Book for Avon Campaign 19 2017.
Featured Products Avon Campaign 19 2017:
- Makeup and Skin Care Tips from the pros featuring Avon products! Get tips from Avon Celebrity Makeup Artist Kelsey Deenihan and Dermatologist Dr. Kim Nichols.
- It’s time to get ready for fall with a new Avon Living, our fall candle collection, NEW Fashion, and NEW Jewelry!
- New A-Box for Campaign 19 2017! Pro Picks Collection: $10 with your $40 brochure purchase. This collection includes Avon True Color Glimmersticks Waterproof Eye Liner in Blackest Night, Avon True Color Wide Awake Mascara in Black, Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion, Avon Anew Platinum Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Mini, Avon Anew Platinum Night Cream Mini, and Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum Trial Size. Valued at $52!
Representatives check out my What’s New page which includes links to the What’s New books
For more representative tips check out my representative center
Not an Avon Rep yet? Learn more about the opportunity!
Avon Customer? Don’t have an Avon Rep? Here’s how you can buy from my eStore
Representative Selling Tips:
- Avon What’s New Books and Information
- Representative Center
- New Representative Tips
- Kickstart Incentive for New Representatives — Earn $1,010 in your first 90 Days
Three ways to Shop Avon Online:
1) Shop my online eStore
2) Shop my online Brochure
3) Shop by Product # — Use the online brochures and take note of the campaign number and product number. Please note you can only back order from the two previous campaigns.
Avon is the company that started it all when it came to direct sales! It has been around for 130 years! Avon offered women the opportunity to be CEOs of their own businesses and control their economic destinies 95 Years before the first woman was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court…77 Years before the first woman traveled into space…76 Years before the first woman took the reins of a Fortune 500 company…34 Years before women in the U.S. had the right to vote… and 17 Years before the first woman won the Nobel Prize…Learn more about Avon
In less than 5 minutes, you can start your own Avon business! Fill out the registration form and select which kit you would like to start with. You can use your free online store to start right away! Learn more about how it works and sign up today at: https://www2.youravon.com/REPSuite/become_a_rep.page?shopURL=adavis0493 Use reference code: adavis0493
To shop Avon online, visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com
Amanda Davis, Avon Independent Sales Representative, New Avon, LLC, United States
Follow me on Social Media:
- Facebook: fb.com/amandabeautyalcove
- Facebook for Representatives: fb.com/amandadsmarketingtips
- Twitter: @amandabeautytip
- Periscope: @amandabeautytip
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adavis0493/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amandadavisavon/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmandaDavis0493
- Tumblr: http://adavis0493.tumblr.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD-7bBkzC3Qx_udsep2iNA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adavis5/
I was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia and still live locally. I have my Masters in Teaching for Early and Elementary Education and I am an early childhood teacher. I have been teaching for five years. In the next five years, I would like to get my reading specialist endorsement so that I can become a reading specialist. I joined Avon in August 2011 in order to earn an income around going to college full time. When I first joined Avon, I had no idea what I was getting myself into and I had never heard of direct sales. My mother had actually been an Avon Representative briefly before I was born and she shared some about the company with me and said that I should go for it! I met with my upline sales leader and she signed me up and the rest is history! Over the last several years, Avon has become a major passion of mine and I have enjoyed being able to share Avon and it’s products and missions with those around me.In 2013, I took an interest in expanding my online Avon business and since then I have been blogging and growing my Social Media presence. Avon is truly loved by many and when you start sharing that online you can really see the love and support from others worldwide. Even though we can only serve customers in the United States and share the Avon opportunity with those in the USA, worldwide followers will find you on Social Media and the web. In 2014, I was awarded the Spirit of Avon award and I earned the coveted President’s Club sales level and my first Mrs. P.F.E. Albee figurine. Mrs. P.F.E. Albee was the first Avon Lady back when David McConnell (Avon’s founder) had the California Perfume Company (which later became Avon Products). In 2016, Avon Products North America was bought out and thus New Avon, LLC was born. I have been super excited for the new changes of New Avon, LLC! My goals in 2017 are to continue to grow my online presence, earn President’s Club sales level, and become an Ambassador or above in our leadership chain. I do not have a family yet, but my hope is that when I decide to start one I can use Avon as a source of income in order to stay at home with my children when they are small like my mom stayed home with me and my brother until we both were in school.
To join team A-mazing representatives visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start and enter reference code: adavis0493 if prompted.