Here is my YouTube video on the subject:
I received these tips from the Campaign 10 What’s New Demo Book for Avon. Some of these tips may be applicable to other businesses as well. Thanks for reading! To view the Campaign 10 What’s New online Click Here The tips are on pages 28-29.
- Add a link to your eStore on all of your Social Media Outlets. Be careful on certain platforms that have rules about not using the platform solely for business.
- For Facebook you want to add to your About Section that you are an Avon Ind. Sales Rep with your link (or with your current business if it’s not Avon with a link). You also want to create a Business Page and use that for business posts. You can then share from your business page to your personal page just do not overwhelm your personal friends with business posts.
- For Pinterest the best thing to do is to create a Pinterest for Business account to pin business related items including products. You can have a separate Pinterest for Business account using a business email and then follow that account with your Personal Account and pin from time to time your Business account pins to your personal account. Just be mindful Pinterest does not want us using personal accounts to promote businesses so it needs to be done discreetly. You can also encourage your friends to follow your business accounts as well.
- For Avon, have your automated email system turned on so that customers that enroll will receive special offers. Some customers do not like the frequency these emails are sent out, however serious online shoppers will be used to it as I have subscribed to other retail outlets and they send out emails just as often and subscribers can always unsubscribe. In four years selling I’ve only had a handful of people unsubscribe from getting the emails. Better to have it turned on then off, because it reminds subscribers you are still there and there is sometimes online exclusive offers that they won’t find out about otherwise. If you are not with Avon and reading this, then there are ways to use email to get customer attention. You can send out newsletters or informational emails to let customers know of the latest products. There are some great email programs out there some of which let you set them up to be automated.
- Personalize your Avon eStore by going to youravon.com>>web office>>eStore>>edit eStore A main way to customize it is to add to the About Area and update with a personal picture.
- Add website information to all business materials–brochures, cards, etc.
- Use the Social Media center to share to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. You can get there from youravon.com>>web office>>Social Media center (This center has posts that Avon has done all the work for you and all you have to do is share them).
Not an Avon Representative yet? JOIN TODAY FOR JUST $15! Join by September 15 and earn your sign-up fee back as a rebate with qualifying order!
Buy Avon 24/7 at my eStore! Free Shipping on all orders of $40 or more!