Watch the replay from the Periscope I shared for these products:
Products Featured in the Video:
Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Line:
- Foaming Cleanser: Great for daily cleansing, the foaming gel cleanser has 2% Salicylic Acid and helps clear up breakouts as well as prevent new ones. It is recommended to be used once a day so dryness doesn’t occur. I usually used it in the morning when I was using it myself. Regular price is $5.49 FULL PRODUCT DETAILS CLICK HERE
- Blemish Clearing Acne Pads: These pads have 1% Salicylic Acid and help to clear your skin of unwanted dirt in your pores. I love using something like this at the end of the day or in the morning and sometimes both for a deeper clean in addition to cleansing. Includes 30 pads. Ground Shipping Only. Regular price is $4.49 FULL PRODUCT DETAILS INCLUDING INGREDIENT LIST
- Blemish Clearing Overnight Treatment: This product contains 2% Salicylic Acid and can be used as a spot treatment or all over the face. Regular price is $6.49 FULL PRODUCT DETAILS INCLUDING CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Avon Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Line:
- Blackhead Eliminating Daily Cleanser: I personally have not used this product. The active ingredient is 2% Salicylic Acid. It is supposed to clear away oil and dirt. Regular price is $5.49. You can read product reviews from customers that have used it and view product details CLICK HERE
- Blackhead Eliminating Daily Astringent: I use this product on a daily basis. For me, I like being able to get a deeper clean on my pores and since I have started doing that it has helped clear up the blackheads I had been experiencing dramatically. The product contains 2% Salicylic Acid. It helps eliminate oil build-up, dirt, and debris. Regular price is $4.99 PRODUCT DETAILS
Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Line:
- Pore Penetrating Gel Cleanser: I was using this product on a daily basis as a cleanser. I loved how my face felt clean after using. This product features pore firming technology. It is also formulated with Eucalyptus Extract & Witch Hazel and the active ingredient is 0.40% Triclosan. This product is not an acne treatment product, but if your pores are kept clean, then you can help approve your skin’s appearance. I used this product after I cleared up my initial blemishes and blackheads using the other Clearskin products mentioned above. Regular price is $5.50.
- Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub: This product can be used for a deeper cleanse a few times a week. It helps cleanse and exfoliate. This product is also not an acne treatment product, but does help keep pores clear of dirt and oil which cause blemishes and blackheads. The product like the gel cleanser also features pore firming technology and is formulated with Eucalyptus Extract and Witch Hazel. Regular price is $5.50 PRODUCT DETAILS
- Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask: This product contains a blend of mineral oils that removes excess oil from the skin which can clog pores. The active ingredient is 0.5% Salicylic Acid. The regular price is $6.99 PRODUCT DETAILS AND CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Avon Clearskin Professional Line:
- Clearskin Professional Liquid Extraction Strip: The Liquid Extraction Strip is not an acne treatment product. You apply it to the nose, chin, and forehead and let it dry and then peel away the strip to clear pores. Regular price is $14.00 PRODUCT DETAILS
- Clearskin Professional Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub: I personally have not used this product. The product has 0.50% Salicylic Acid. If you do the Clearskin Professional System this scrub is the first step in the system. The regular price is $8.00 PRODUCT DETAILS
- Clearskin Professional Clarifying Toner Pads: I am currently using this product on a daily basis to help remove excess dirt and oil. I like using products like this on my back when possible as well because you can get excess dirt and oil there too. This product has 45 pads. This product is the second step in the Clearskin Professional System. The regular price is $10.00 PRODUCT DETAILS
- Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion: This product is the third step in the Clearskin Professional System. The active ingredient is 0.50% Salicylic Acid. The product visibly minimizes pores and controls oil. The regular price is $17.00 I have not used this product personally but you can view customer reviews by CLICKING HERE
Related Blog Posts:
- My original Clearskin Review post from September 2013–Some of these items in this post are no longer available, but I do mention some of the products listed above and that I mentioned in the video.
- A post I wrote about Acne and how to minimize it–Disclaimer I am not a doctor, this article is based on observations. For best advice contact a dermatologist.
Visit my online Avon Store (USA ONLY) and receive Free Shipping on your $40 order No Coupon Code Needed