This video was made by Amanda Davis, Avon Ind. Sales Representative New Avon, LLC
I use these tactics to plan my own campaigns. Representatives should look at the Campaign Central videos Avon provides as well. At the end of the video I mention the FAB Buys (this actually ended as of Campaign 26 2016). I give a couple ways to figure out the best buys yourself at the end of the video.
Campaign 1 2017 Selling Tips:
Campaign 1 2017 is over for most of us, but maybe you still have some brochures sitting around or people that you need to follow up with that their last Avon Brochure was Campaign 1 2017.
- Take Advantage of last minute sales for the holidays!
- Sell Breast Cancer Crusade awareness products like the $6 charm bracelet featured in the Campaign 1 What’s New (great add-on sale).
- Sell matching products together like the Mailyn Oversized Tote, Classics Wallet, and Key Fob.
- Take note of information like the Skin Care Bulletin and share that information with potential skin care customers and can also try to add on to existing skin care customer orders. What’s New pages 6-7
- Moisture Therapy big winter product! Campaign 1 has a five piece set for $16.99
- What’s News are great for sample stock ups if you need to get more samples
- Take note of discontinued products and suggested replacements. I mention specifics in my video. This list can be found in the What’s New pages 12-13.
- Take note of representative tips on pages 16-18
Campaign 2 2017 Selling Tips:
- Ultimate Utility Tote on the cover is $19.99 with any $15 purchase from the brochure (another great add-on sale)
- Make note of new products and things your customers might like.
- New jewelry that can be a great add-on sale
- Vitamin C serum will be on sale for $19.99
- Point out the 3-piece sets for Avon Senses that are in the brochure for $9.99
- New Mark Magalog and products–capitalize on Winter Fashion trends
- Special Representative Offers for products that can be used for demos, inventory, etc.
- $8.99 Sample Pack offer
- More discontinued items (I go into detail in the video) What’s New pages 16-17
- More Mark items
- Avon Campaign 1 2017 Highlights
- Avon Campaign 2 2017 Highlights
- Avon Campaign 1 2017 Haul
- Selling Avon Campaigns 3 and 4 2017
- Selling Avon Living The Get Organized Issue 2017 (Avon Campaigns 3-6 2017)
Representatives check out my What’s New page which includes links to the What’s New books
For more representative tips check out my representative center
Not an Avon Rep yet? Learn more about the opportunity!
Avon Customer? Don’t have an Avon Rep? Here’s how you can buy from my eStore
Avon is the company that started it all when it came to direct sales! It has been around for 130 years! Avon offered women the opportunity to be CEOs of their own businesses and control their economic destinies 95 Years before the first woman was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court…77 Years before the first woman traveled into space…76 Years before the first woman took the reins of a Fortune 500 company…34 Years before women in the U.S. had the right to vote… and 17 Years before the first woman won the Nobel Prize…Learn more about Avon
In less than 5 minutes, you can start your own Avon business! Fill out the registration form and select which kit you would like to start with. You can use your free online store to start right away! Learn more about how it works and sign up today at: https://www2.youravon.com/REPSuite/become_a_rep.page?shopURL=adavis0493 Use reference code: adavis0493
To shop Avon online, visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com
Amanda Davis, Avon Independent Sales Representative, New Avon, LLC, United States
Follow me on Social Media:
- Facebook: fb.com/amandadavisavonindsalesrep
- Twitter: @amandabeautytip
- Periscope: @amandabeautytip
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adavis0493/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amandadavisavon/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmandaDavis0493
- Tumblr: http://adavis0493.tumblr.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD-7bBkzC3Qx_udsep2iNA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adavis5/
I was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia and still live locally. I have my Masters in Teaching for Early and Elementary Education and I am an early childhood teacher. I have been teaching for five years. In the next five years, I would like to get my reading specialist endorsement so that I can become a reading specialist. I joined Avon in August 2011 in order to earn an income around going to college full time. When I first joined Avon, I had no idea what I was getting myself into and I had never heard of direct sales. My mother had actually been an Avon Representative briefly before I was born and she shared some about the company with me and said that I should go for it! I met with my upline sales leader and she signed me up and the rest is history! Over the last several years, Avon has become a major passion of mine and I have enjoyed being able to share Avon and it’s products and missions with those around me.In 2013, I took an interest in expanding my online Avon business and since then I have been blogging and growing my Social Media presence. Avon is truly loved by many and when you start sharing that online you can really see the love and support from others worldwide. Even though we can only serve customers in the United States and share the Avon opportunity with those in the USA, worldwide followers will find you on Social Media and the web. In 2014, I was awarded the Spirit of Avon award and I earned the coveted President’s Club sales level and my first Mrs. P.F.E. Albee figurine. Mrs. P.F.E. Albee was the first Avon Lady back when David McConnell (Avon’s founder) had the California Perfume Company (which later became Avon Products). In 2016, Avon Products North America was bought out and thus New Avon, LLC was born. I have been super excited for the new changes of New Avon, LLC! My goals in 2017 are to continue to grow my online presence, earn President’s Club sales level, and become an Ambassador or above in our leadership chain. I do not have a family yet, but my hope is that when I decide to start one I can use Avon as a source of income in order to stay at home with my children when they are small like my mom stayed home with me and my brother until we both were in school.
To join team A-mazing representatives visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start and enter reference code: adavis0493 if prompted.