Avon Campaign 7 2017 Tips:
- Share the Avon ANEW Sheet Masks with your customers. Share your experiences, take advantage of Avon Social Media posts, share information from the Avon representative eStore and take advantage of the Avon Campaign Central Information.
From Campaign Central: Sheet masks are the hottest trend in skin care right now – and ours are the best! Our masks are super-saturated with a concentrated serum. Tightly woven mask material doesn’t tear, and holds serum more effectively on skin.The Firming Mask lifts and tightens and the Brightening Mask brightens and refreshes. Royal Jelly in Firming Mask is known for firming and anti-aging benefits. White Pearl Powder in Brightening mask promotes a clear, bright appearance.
I made a video demo as well as a short review video and uploaded them to YouTube. I did a Facebook Live and Periscope Live videos. I shared a picture of me trying the mask on my Instagram. I also made a blog post about the masks that included my YouTube video.
- Share the Spring Candle Collection! Share benefits of our candles–three wicks, 30 hour burn time, 11 ounce candles, evenly burn when burned all the way across, lovely scents (Spring 2017 scents are Blooming Jasmine, Water Lily, Dewy Orchid, and Mademoiselle, with notes of strawberry, tangerine, pink jasmine and amber). Made in the USA. Great for gift giving! $9.99 each in Avon Campaign 7 2017 and 2 for $22 in Avon Campaign 8 2017 (Regular price is $19.99 each)
- Share the Reasons We Love Spring Inspirational Items (featured on pages 160-163 of the Avon Campaign 7 Brochure)
- Share the Spring Fashion Items and Jewelry!
- Start suggesting Mother’s Day gifts to customers.
- 50th Anniversary for Avon Skin So Soft Bath Oil..Spring Limited Edition Original Bath Oil in 25fl. oz Bonus Size for $15.99 in Avon Campaigns 7 and 8 2017From Campaign Central: Everyone loves Skin So Soft, and now it’s available in a pretty, limited-edition spring bottle. Skin So Soft is America’s most iconic brand for a reason – it delivers! Just pour a little into a warm bath, or smooth on your skin after bath or shower for instantly smoother, softer skin. These signature oils are designed to act like skin’s natural oils, helping replenish moisture and nutrients. Locks in up to 50 times more moisture than lotion (Oil on wet skin compared to an ordinary lotion on dry skin). Original formula is made with jojoba oil and has the classic, fresh herbal scent.
Avon Campaign 8 2017 Tips:
- Share New Spring Fashion and Jewelry items! Pick your favorites and get them for yourself to wear and share. Be sure to share pictures on your Blogs and Social Media.
- Spring Luxuries Beauty Collection–Six Products for $34.99 ($133 value) Great way to share a variety of products with your customers. Share samples of some of the products. Point out it is like getting the Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25 ($38 value) at a discount and the rest for free! Set includes Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25 ($38 value), Anew AHA Refining Cream ($30 value–PM Moisturizer), Avon Attraction for Her Eau de Parfum ($30 value), Skin So Soft Supreme Nourishment Triple Phase Body Oil ($20 value), Avon True Color Lipstick in Country Rose ($8 value), and Avon True Color Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black ($7.00 value). The product number for the whole bundle in Avon Campaign 8 2017 is 409-680 THIS COLLECTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR BACK ORDER MUST ORDER DURING AVON CAMPAIGN 8 2017
- Share the Breast Cancer Crusade and Speak Out Against Domestic Violence pieces (people love supporting a cause and they are great add-on sales!)
- Share the new Mark. Magalog and Avon Living Spring Brochures!
- Share other Customer Favorites that are on sale!
Special Deal in Avon Campaigns 7 and 8 2017
Get the Avon True Color Wide Awake Mascara Set ($22 value) for only $5 with your $40 purchase in Campaign 7 and 8 2017 While Supplies Last
• Avon True Color SuperExtend Precise Liquid Pen in Black – .034 fl. oz. reg. 8.00
• Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion – 2 fl. oz. reg. 6.00
• Avon True Color Wide Awake Mascara in Black – .237 fl. oz. reg. 8.00
Representatives check out my What’s New page which includes links to the What’s New books
For more representative tips check out my representative center
Not an Avon Rep yet? Learn more about the opportunity!
Avon Customer? Don’t have an Avon Rep? Here’s how you can buy from my eStore
2017 Avon Brochure Highlights:
- Campaign 1 2017
- Campaign 2 2017
- Avon Living Get Organized Issue 2017
- Campaign 3 2017
- Campaign 4 2017
- Campaign 5 2017
- Campaign 6 2017
- Campaign 7 2017 Hot Buys
- Avon Campaign 1 2017 Haul Video
Representative Selling Tips:
- Selling Avon Campaigns 1 and 2 2017
- Selling Avon Campaigns 3 and 4 2017
- Selling Avon Living The Get Organized Issue 2017
- Selling Avon Campaigns 5 and 6 2017
- Avon What’s New Books and Information
- Representative Center
- New Representative Tips
- Current Avon Incentives March 2017
- Earn Your Ticket to Boss Life — Incentive ends June 2017
Avon is the company that started it all when it came to direct sales! It has been around for 130 years! Avon offered women the opportunity to be CEOs of their own businesses and control their economic destinies 95 Years before the first woman was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court…77 Years before the first woman traveled into space…76 Years before the first woman took the reins of a Fortune 500 company…34 Years before women in the U.S. had the right to vote… and 17 Years before the first woman won the Nobel Prize…Learn more about Avon
In less than 5 minutes, you can start your own Avon business! Fill out the registration form and select which kit you would like to start with. You can use your free online store to start right away! Learn more about how it works and sign up today at: https://www2.youravon.com/REPSuite/become_a_rep.page?shopURL=adavis0493 Use reference code: adavis0493
To shop Avon online, visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com
Amanda Davis, Avon Independent Sales Representative, New Avon, LLC, United States
Follow me on Social Media:
- Facebook: fb.com/amandadavisavonindsalesrep
- Twitter: @amandabeautytip
- Periscope: @amandabeautytip
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adavis0493/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amandadavisavon/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmandaDavis0493
- Tumblr: http://adavis0493.tumblr.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD-7bBkzC3Qx_udsep2iNA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adavis5/
I was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia and still live locally. I have my Masters in Teaching for Early and Elementary Education and I am an early childhood teacher. I have been teaching for five years. In the next five years, I would like to get my reading specialist endorsement so that I can become a reading specialist. I joined Avon in August 2011 in order to earn an income around going to college full time. When I first joined Avon, I had no idea what I was getting myself into and I had never heard of direct sales. My mother had actually been an Avon Representative briefly before I was born and she shared some about the company with me and said that I should go for it! I met with my upline sales leader and she signed me up and the rest is history! Over the last several years, Avon has become a major passion of mine and I have enjoyed being able to share Avon and it’s products and missions with those around me.In 2013, I took an interest in expanding my online Avon business and since then I have been blogging and growing my Social Media presence. Avon is truly loved by many and when you start sharing that online you can really see the love and support from others worldwide. Even though we can only serve customers in the United States and share the Avon opportunity with those in the USA, worldwide followers will find you on Social Media and the web. In 2014, I was awarded the Spirit of Avon award and I earned the coveted President’s Club sales level and my first Mrs. P.F.E. Albee figurine. Mrs. P.F.E. Albee was the first Avon Lady back when David McConnell (Avon’s founder) had the California Perfume Company (which later became Avon Products). In 2016, Avon Products North America was bought out and thus New Avon, LLC was born. I have been super excited for the new changes of New Avon, LLC! My goals in 2017 are to continue to grow my online presence, earn President’s Club sales level, and become an Ambassador or above in our leadership chain. I do not have a family yet, but my hope is that when I decide to start one I can use Avon as a source of income in order to stay at home with my children when they are small like my mom stayed home with me and my brother until we both were in school.
To join team A-mazing representatives visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start and enter reference code: adavis0493 if prompted.