Avon Campaign 16 2017 What’s New
The Avon What’s New Books are for current Avon Representatives. These books let representatives order products at a discount before they are available in the customer brochures. The books also include special stock up deals on popular products and a chance to order samples. There is also usually sales tips from experienced representatives and product information to help you share the latest products with your customers. Use the What’s New Demo Books to order samples and demos to plan out what products to promote in a given campaign! Your demo discount is based on your order size and sales level. Discount information is printed in each What’s New Book. Avon Representatives can order out of the demo books the two campaigns prior to the launch of each campaign. For Avon Campaign 16, you can order from the What’s New Demo Book during Avon Campaign 14 and Avon Campaign 15. You can also back order out of the Avon Campaign 16 2017 What’s New during Avon Campaigns 16 and 17 2017. These books are for Avon Representatives Only! To join Avon Today, and receive special deals on upcoming products, click here.
Featured Products Campaign 16 2017:
- Avon Anew Clean Cleansers
- It’s Back! Avon Soft Musk Cologne for her is back!
Avon Representative Demo Limits
Demos are used to show products to customers and also to let customers try products before they buy. Many representatives also use the demo prices to buy products for themselves at a discount. Representatives that use demos to show products to customers tend to have higher sales! Depending on your sales level representatives are only permitted to order a certain amount of each item from the demo books per campaign. Higher sales levels are permitted to buy more of each demo. Products that come in multiple colors, sizes or varieties can be mixed or matched up to your demo limit. Details on demo limits are printed in each What’s New book.
Here are the basic demo limits:
- Contender (Representative who has sales less than $10,000 in a given sales cycle): 1
- Presidents Club ($10,000 in sales per cycle): 3
- Honor Society ($20,000 in sales per cycle): 5
- Rose Circle ($35,000 in sales per cycle): 10
- McConnell Club and Above ($65,000+ in sales per cycle): 15
Articles About the What’s New Books:
- What is the What’s New Book?-A more detailed description of what these flyers are and how they work.
- How to Use the What’s New Book-Ways to Use the What’s New Book for Representatives
- What types of things are in the What’s New Book–The What’s New Books are not just for products and getting things early before they are in the customer brochure. There are many things that can be found in the What’s New Books. Here is an article I did on what things you might find in the What’s New Books.
- Using Your What’s New to Take Advantage of Samples and Sales Tips-How to use your What’s New to get deals on sample bundles and tips on how to sell Avon and certain products
- Using the What’s New for Sales Tips–More ideas on using the What’s New for Sales Tips
- Using the What’s New to see the latest in fashion trends–How you can use the What’s New as a fashion magazine
Representative Selling Tips:
- Tips to Sell Avon Living Summer 2017
- Avon What’s New Books and Information
- Representative Center
- New Representative Tips
- Kickstart Incentive for New Representatives — Earn $1,010 in your first 90 Days
Three ways to Shop Avon Online:
1) Shop my online eStore
2) Shop my online Brochure
3) Shop by Product # — Use the online brochures and take note of the campaign number and product number. Please note you can only back order from the two previous campaigns.
Avon is the company that started it all when it came to direct sales! It has been around for 130 years! Avon offered women the opportunity to be CEOs of their own businesses and control their economic destinies 95 Years before the first woman was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court…77 Years before the first woman traveled into space…76 Years before the first woman took the reins of a Fortune 500 company…34 Years before women in the U.S. had the right to vote… and 17 Years before the first woman won the Nobel Prize…Learn more about Avon
In less than 5 minutes, you can start your own Avon business! Fill out the registration form and select which kit you would like to start with. You can use your free online store to start right away! Learn more about how it works and sign up today at: https://www2.youravon.com/REPSuite/become_a_rep.page?shopURL=adavis0493 Use reference code: adavis0493
To shop Avon online, visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com
Amanda Davis, Avon Independent Sales Representative, New Avon, LLC, United States
Follow me on Social Media:
- Facebook: fb.com/amandadavisavonindsalesrep
- Twitter: @amandabeautytip
- Periscope: @amandabeautytip
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adavis0493/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amandadavisavon/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmandaDavis0493
- Tumblr: http://adavis0493.tumblr.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD-7bBkzC3Qx_udsep2iNA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adavis5/
I was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia and still live locally. I have my Masters in Teaching for Early and Elementary Education and I am an early childhood teacher. I have been teaching for five years. In the next five years, I would like to get my reading specialist endorsement so that I can become a reading specialist. I joined Avon in August 2011 in order to earn an income around going to college full time. When I first joined Avon, I had no idea what I was getting myself into and I had never heard of direct sales. My mother had actually been an Avon Representative briefly before I was born and she shared some about the company with me and said that I should go for it! I met with my upline sales leader and she signed me up and the rest is history! Over the last several years, Avon has become a major passion of mine and I have enjoyed being able to share Avon and it’s products and missions with those around me.In 2013, I took an interest in expanding my online Avon business and since then I have been blogging and growing my Social Media presence. Avon is truly loved by many and when you start sharing that online you can really see the love and support from others worldwide. Even though we can only serve customers in the United States and share the Avon opportunity with those in the USA, worldwide followers will find you on Social Media and the web. In 2014, I was awarded the Spirit of Avon award and I earned the coveted President’s Club sales level and my first Mrs. P.F.E. Albee figurine. Mrs. P.F.E. Albee was the first Avon Lady back when David McConnell (Avon’s founder) had the California Perfume Company (which later became Avon Products). In 2016, Avon Products North America was bought out and thus New Avon, LLC was born. I have been super excited for the new changes of New Avon, LLC! My goals in 2017 are to continue to grow my online presence, earn President’s Club sales level, and become an Ambassador or above in our leadership chain. I do not have a family yet, but my hope is that when I decide to start one I can use Avon as a source of income in order to stay at home with my children when they are small like my mom stayed home with me and my brother until we both were in school.
To join team A-mazing representatives visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start and enter reference code: adavis0493 if prompted.