Avon Campaign 8 2017–Spring Italian Style
Avon Campaign 8 2017 is available to shop online March 21, 2017-April 3, 2017. For the current Avon Catalogs Click Here.
Click on the links below to view the individual Campaign 8 2017 Brochures and Flyers Online. While browsing, take note of the item number and name and then use the shop by product number option on my Avon eStore (or your current representatives eStore).
- Campaign 8 2017 Main Book
- Beauty Essentials Sales Flyer (Avon Campaigns 7 and 8 2017)
- Mark Magalog 4 2017
- Avon Living Campaigns 8-11 2017
- Avon Outlet Campaign 8 2017
View Avon Campaign 8 2017 Books Online
Click the image to view all of the brochures online:
How to Shop Avon Campaign 8 2017 Online
There are three options to shop Avon online at my eStore! The quickest way to begin shopping is to click Shop Now on your Avon Representative’s homepage. Remember you can always enjoy free shipping on your $40 online direct delivery order with no Avon Coupon Code needed. All other orders are $5.95 shipping unless you are in Alaska or Hawaii where extra shipping charges may apply. The online brochure and shop by product # options can be found in the upper right corner of the page after you click “Shop Now” from a Representative’s homepage.
- Shop the Online Store (this is like any other website online shopping experience). Find items you like and click “Add to Cart”. When you are done click the shopping bag in the upper right corner. You can even save items for purchasing later!
- Shop the Online Brochure. Browse through the current online brochures and when you see something you want click on the image for the item to come up and you can add it to your cart.
- Shop by product #. For this option you will need the campaign number and item number. You can use this to back order out of the previous two campaigns (for Campaign 8, you can back order out of Campaign 7 and Campaign 6 2017). Use the drop down menu to select the campaign you are ordering from, put in the item (product) number (a six digit number xxx-xxx), add the quantity and double check the item description and price. When you have added all items you wish to purchase click “Add to Bag”. Then, check out using the shopping bag found in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Be sure to register online to receive special offers, coupon codes, etc via email!
Avon Coupon Codes
For a limited time you can use coupon code WELCOME or THANKYOU20 for 20% off your $50 direct delivery order! Plus, all orders over $40 ship free! Each coupon code is one time use only per customer and both codes expire April 11, 2017. If you have ever used these coupon codes before, you will not be able to use them again. Certain product restrictions apply and the discount will not be reflected on those items. Typically the Avon Living items are not applicable. Register to receive special offers via email in order to stay up to date on current coupon codes. Coupon codes can be entered at check out.
Buy Avon Online:
- Avon Campaign 8 2017 Hot Buys
- Check Out What’s New in Avon Campaign 8 2017
- How your direct delivery order is packed
- Reasons to buy Avon Online
- View Avon Brochures Online
- Request an Avon Brochure by Mail
2017 Avon Brochure Highlights:
- Campaign 1 2017
- Campaign 2 2017
- Avon Living Get Organized Issue 2017
- Campaign 3 2017
- Campaign 4 2017
- Campaign 5 2017
- Campaign 6 2017
- Campaign 7 2017
- Campaign 7 2017 Hot Buys
- What’s New in Campaign 8 2017
- Avon Campaign 1 2017 Haul Video (with items still available as of March 2017)
Representative Selling Tips:
- Selling Avon Campaigns 1 and 2 2017
- Selling Avon Campaigns 3 and 4 2017
- Selling Avon Living The Get Organized Issue 2017
- Selling Avon Campaigns 5 and 6 2017
- Selling Avon Campaigns 7 and 8 2017
- Avon What’s New Books and Information
- Representative Center
- New Representative Tips
- Current Avon Incentives March 2017
- Earn Your Ticket to Boss Life — Incentive ends June 2017
Avon is the company that started it all when it came to direct sales! It has been around for 130 years! Avon offered women the opportunity to be CEOs of their own businesses and control their economic destinies 95 Years before the first woman was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court…77 Years before the first woman traveled into space…76 Years before the first woman took the reins of a Fortune 500 company…34 Years before women in the U.S. had the right to vote… and 17 Years before the first woman won the Nobel Prize…Learn more about Avon
In less than 5 minutes, you can start your own Avon business! Fill out the registration form and select which kit you would like to start with. You can use your free online store to start right away! Learn more about how it works and sign up today at: https://www2.youravon.com/REPSuite/become_a_rep.page?shopURL=adavis0493 Use reference code: adavis0493
To shop Avon online, visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com
Amanda Davis, Avon Independent Sales Representative, New Avon, LLC, United States
Follow me on Social Media:
- Facebook: fb.com/amandadavisavonindsalesrep
- Twitter: @amandabeautytip
- Periscope: @amandabeautytip
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adavis0493/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amandadavisavon/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmandaDavis0493
- Tumblr: http://adavis0493.tumblr.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD-7bBkzC3Qx_udsep2iNA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adavis5/
I was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia and still live locally. I have my Masters in Teaching for Early and Elementary Education and I am an early childhood teacher. I have been teaching for five years. In the next five years, I would like to get my reading specialist endorsement so that I can become a reading specialist. I joined Avon in August 2011 in order to earn an income around going to college full time. When I first joined Avon, I had no idea what I was getting myself into and I had never heard of direct sales. My mother had actually been an Avon Representative briefly before I was born and she shared some about the company with me and said that I should go for it! I met with my upline sales leader and she signed me up and the rest is history! Over the last several years, Avon has become a major passion of mine and I have enjoyed being able to share Avon and it’s products and missions with those around me.In 2013, I took an interest in expanding my online Avon business and since then I have been blogging and growing my Social Media presence. Avon is truly loved by many and when you start sharing that online you can really see the love and support from others worldwide. Even though we can only serve customers in the United States and share the Avon opportunity with those in the USA, worldwide followers will find you on Social Media and the web. In 2014, I was awarded the Spirit of Avon award and I earned the coveted President’s Club sales level and my first Mrs. P.F.E. Albee figurine. Mrs. P.F.E. Albee was the first Avon Lady back when David McConnell (Avon’s founder) had the California Perfume Company (which later became Avon Products). In 2016, Avon Products North America was bought out and thus New Avon, LLC was born. I have been super excited for the new changes of New Avon, LLC! My goals in 2017 are to continue to grow my online presence, earn President’s Club sales level, and become an Ambassador or above in our leadership chain. I do not have a family yet, but my hope is that when I decide to start one I can use Avon as a source of income in order to stay at home with my children when they are small like my mom stayed home with me and my brother until we both were in school.
To join team A-mazing representatives visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start and enter reference code: adavis0493 if prompted.