Here are my tips to Sell Avon Campaigns 9 and 10 2017! My first tip is to be sure to check out the What’s New Demo books as well as the brochures. My second tip is to check out the Campaign Central videos found on the Avon USA Representatives YouTube channel.
Featured Products Avon Campaign 9 2017:
Please note these are based on my experiences as well as the Campaign Central suggestions for top featured products. You know your customers best and what they are interested in, so your top products may actually be different and that is okay!
- Mother’s Day–The front of the Campaign 9 2017 brochure is dedicated to gifts for Mother’s Day. We also have other items throughout the brochure such as fragrance sales, Footworks, other Jewelry in the Jewelry section, and Fashion! Let your customers know you can serve their Mother’s Day needs.
- Absolute Parfum–This is currently the only Parfum Avon offers. A Parfum features the highest concentration of ingredients to allow for a long lasting scent. The notes in this fragrance are orange blossom, sparkling bergamot, and sensual woods. Share this Parfum with potential customers and also with current customers that enjoy floral fragrances. Have samples available or the demos. In the video, I recommend only purchasing demos and samples if you have a plan to sell the fragrance and that is because all too often representatives end up having to return unopened bottles of fragrance because they were not able to sell them and that is because they did not have a plan to sell them. Also, be sure to check out the tips on selling Fragrances from one of Avon’s top representatives in the What’s New book.
- Skin So Soft Aqua Express–See if you had any customers purchase this product last year and contact them to let them know it is back in the books. Remind customers the set is a limited edition meaning it is while supplies last. The set is only $12.99 for three products! You cannot beat that cost.
- Jewelry and Fashion–Look at the other jewelry and fashion and pick out your favorite pieces to demo, share, and sell! By wearing and sharing, you will get sales. Again, be sure to be careful not to go overboard with purchasing demos. If there is something you want for yourself, and you can afford it, then by all means add it to your order and be sure to share it!
Featured Products Avon Campaign 10 2017:
- New branding on Mark. makeup–look for current Mark. representatives, things you might want to use yourself, and potential customers you can share the Mark. makeup with for the first time. Point out the products featured in the Avon brochure.
- The Avon Campaign Central for Campaign 10 2017 recommends the Mark. Touch and Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes and Mark. Clique It Compact
- Avon Clearskin Guide featured in the What’s New Demo Book for Avon Campaign 10 2017
- Fashion and Jewelry–Get your own favorite pieces and share them on Social Media with pictures and videos (consider LiveStreaming videos on Facebook and Twitter/Periscope or YouTube as well).
- The Campaign 10 2017 Campaign Central from Avon shares some information on the Anew Vitamin C Serum
- Wear, share, and show and share your own testimonials!
- Remind customers of the 100% money back guarantee
Special Offer for Avon Campaigns 9 and 10 2017:
Avon is offering the chance for customers face to face and online to get the Anew Brightening Set for just $10 with their $40 brochure purchase during Campaigns 9 and 10 2017. These sets will include 1 individual Brightening Sheet Mask as well as a full size Anew Vitamin C Serum. Encourage your customers to take advantage of this special deal to try out these wonderful skin care products! Online customers will need to add the set to their order cart, there is no need for any kind of coupon code. You will add the number for your face to face customers to their order when placing your order through your representative website. The deal is while supplies last, so once supplies are depleted it will no longer be available for purchase. The deal is also valid ONLY during Avon Campaigns 9 and 10 2017. Limit one set per customer.
Representatives check out my What’s New page which includes links to the What’s New books
For more representative tips check out my representative center
Not an Avon Rep yet? Learn more about the opportunity!
Avon Customer? Don’t have an Avon Rep? Here’s how you can buy from my eStore
2017 Avon Brochure Highlights:
- Campaign 1 2017
- Campaign 2 2017
- Avon Living Get Organized Issue 2017
- Campaign 3 2017
- Campaign 4 2017
- Campaign 5 2017
- Campaign 6 2017
- Campaign 7 2017 Brochures
- Campaign 7 2017 Hot Buys
- What’s New Avon Campaign 8 2017
- Campaign 8 2017 Brochures
- Campaign 8 2017 Hot Buys
- Campaign 9 2017 Brochures
- Avon Campaign 1 2017 Haul Video
Representative Selling Tips:
- Selling Avon Campaigns 1 and 2 2017
- Selling Avon Campaigns 3 and 4 2017
- Selling Avon Living The Get Organized Issue 2017
- Selling Avon Campaigns 5 and 6 2017
- Selling Avon Campaigns 7 and 8 2017
- Selling Avon Living Spring 2017 Magalog
- Avon What’s New Books and Information
- Representative Center
- New Representative Tips
- Current Avon Incentives March 2017
- Earn Your Ticket to Boss Life — Incentive ends June 2017
- Kickstart Incentive for New Representatives — Earn $1,010 in your first 90 Days
Avon is the company that started it all when it came to direct sales! It has been around for 130 years! Avon offered women the opportunity to be CEOs of their own businesses and control their economic destinies 95 Years before the first woman was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court…77 Years before the first woman traveled into space…76 Years before the first woman took the reins of a Fortune 500 company…34 Years before women in the U.S. had the right to vote… and 17 Years before the first woman won the Nobel Prize…Learn more about Avon
In less than 5 minutes, you can start your own Avon business! Fill out the registration form and select which kit you would like to start with. You can use your free online store to start right away! Learn more about how it works and sign up today at: https://www2.youravon.com/REPSuite/become_a_rep.page?shopURL=adavis0493 Use reference code: adavis0493
To shop Avon online, visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com
Amanda Davis, Avon Independent Sales Representative, New Avon, LLC, United States
Follow me on Social Media:
- Facebook: fb.com/amandadavisavonindsalesrep
- Twitter: @amandabeautytip
- Periscope: @amandabeautytip
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adavis0493/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amandadavisavon/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmandaDavis0493
- Tumblr: http://adavis0493.tumblr.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD-7bBkzC3Qx_udsep2iNA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adavis5/
I was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia and still live locally. I have my Masters in Teaching for Early and Elementary Education and I am an early childhood teacher. I have been teaching for five years. In the next five years, I would like to get my reading specialist endorsement so that I can become a reading specialist. I joined Avon in August 2011 in order to earn an income around going to college full time. When I first joined Avon, I had no idea what I was getting myself into and I had never heard of direct sales. My mother had actually been an Avon Representative briefly before I was born and she shared some about the company with me and said that I should go for it! I met with my upline sales leader and she signed me up and the rest is history! Over the last several years, Avon has become a major passion of mine and I have enjoyed being able to share Avon and it’s products and missions with those around me.In 2013, I took an interest in expanding my online Avon business and since then I have been blogging and growing my Social Media presence. Avon is truly loved by many and when you start sharing that online you can really see the love and support from others worldwide. Even though we can only serve customers in the United States and share the Avon opportunity with those in the USA, worldwide followers will find you on Social Media and the web. In 2014, I was awarded the Spirit of Avon award and I earned the coveted President’s Club sales level and my first Mrs. P.F.E. Albee figurine. Mrs. P.F.E. Albee was the first Avon Lady back when David McConnell (Avon’s founder) had the California Perfume Company (which later became Avon Products). In 2016, Avon Products North America was bought out and thus New Avon, LLC was born. I have been super excited for the new changes of New Avon, LLC! My goals in 2017 are to continue to grow my online presence, earn President’s Club sales level, and become an Ambassador or above in our leadership chain. I do not have a family yet, but my hope is that when I decide to start one I can use Avon as a source of income in order to stay at home with my children when they are small like my mom stayed home with me and my brother until we both were in school.
To join team A-mazing representatives visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start and enter reference code: adavis0493 if prompted.