Tips to Sell Avon Campaign 13 2017
Here are my tips for selling Avon Campaign 13 2017! Always be sure to check out the What’s New Demo books as well as the brochures. Don’t forget to check out the Campaign Central videos found on the Avon USA Representatives YouTube channel as well.
Featured Products and Selling Tips Avon Campaign 13 2017:
- Avon Anew Platinum Firm and Sculpt Neck and Chest Cream — Avon’s latest skin care innovation! This product specifically targets your neck and chest to treat aging in those areas. Go to existing Skin Care customers to share this new product! You can also use samples to get potential customers to try or existing customers that haven’t tried skin care. Samples can be a great selling tool when used properly!
- Avon Ultra Sexy Body Mists — Start with any existing customers that either purchased the sprays when they were available as a three pack over the holidays or have purchased the Ultra Sexy perfumes in the past.
- Avon Skin So Soft Satin Glow Products — Everyone is looking for the perfect summer glow! Share these three products with existing customers that may be interested and also use them to attract new customers. Lots of people are looking for self tanners during the summer months. Be sure to remind your customers that these products are limited edition, while supplies last. They come out each summer season (or have for the past several years) but once the supply is exhausted, that’s it for the season!
- New Fashion and Jewelry — The best way to sell fashion and jewelry is to model the pieces that you personally love! Take pictures and share on social media and of course where these fabulous products when you are out and about doing your daily activities and definitely when you are doing specific Avon activities. Wear, share, show your demo purchases! Remind customers fashion and jewelry are While Supplies Last so if they see something, they should order it immediately!
- New Avon Living for Summer 2017— I will be posting a separate blog post with tips for the Avon Living. My biggest tip is to purchase your favorite products and demo them by sharing pictures and sharing them with customers in person. Remind customers these items are while supplies last as well.
Representatives check out my What’s New page which includes links to the What’s New books
For more representative tips check out my representative center
Not an Avon Rep yet? Learn more about the opportunity!
Avon Customer? Don’t have an Avon Rep? Here’s how you can buy from my eStore
Related Posts for Avon Representatives:
Representative Selling Tips:
- Selling Avon Campaigns 1 and 2 2017
- Selling Avon Campaigns 3 and 4 2017
- Selling Avon Living The Get Organized Issue 2017
- Selling Avon Campaigns 5 and 6 2017
- Selling Avon Campaigns 7 and 8 2017
- Selling Avon Living Spring 2017 Magalog
- Selling Avon Campaigns 9 & 10 2017
- Selling Avon Campaigns 11 & 12 2017
- Avon What’s New Books and Information
- Representative Center
- New Representative Tips
- Kickstart Incentive for New Representatives — Earn $1,010 in your first 90 Days
Three ways to Shop Avon Online:
1) Shop my online eStore
2) Shop my online Brochure
3) Shop by Product # — Use the online brochures and take note of the campaign number and product number. Please note you can only back order from the two previous campaigns.
Avon is the company that started it all when it came to direct sales! It has been around for 130 years! Avon offered women the opportunity to be CEOs of their own businesses and control their economic destinies 95 Years before the first woman was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court…77 Years before the first woman traveled into space…76 Years before the first woman took the reins of a Fortune 500 company…34 Years before women in the U.S. had the right to vote… and 17 Years before the first woman won the Nobel Prize…Learn more about Avon
In less than 5 minutes, you can start your own Avon business! Fill out the registration form and select which kit you would like to start with. You can use your free online store to start right away! Learn more about how it works and sign up today at: https://www2.youravon.com/REPSuite/become_a_rep.page?shopURL=adavis0493 Use reference code: adavis0493
To shop Avon online, visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com
Amanda Davis, Avon Independent Sales Representative, New Avon, LLC, United States
Follow me on Social Media:
- Facebook: fb.com/amandadavisavonindsalesrep
- Twitter: @amandabeautytip
- Periscope: @amandabeautytip
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adavis0493/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amandadavisavon/
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmandaDavis0493
- Tumblr: http://adavis0493.tumblr.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoD-7bBkzC3Qx_udsep2iNA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adavis5/
I was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia and still live locally. I have my Masters in Teaching for Early and Elementary Education and I am an early childhood teacher. I have been teaching for five years. In the next five years, I would like to get my reading specialist endorsement so that I can become a reading specialist. I joined Avon in August 2011 in order to earn an income around going to college full time. When I first joined Avon, I had no idea what I was getting myself into and I had never heard of direct sales. My mother had actually been an Avon Representative briefly before I was born and she shared some about the company with me and said that I should go for it! I met with my upline sales leader and she signed me up and the rest is history! Over the last several years, Avon has become a major passion of mine and I have enjoyed being able to share Avon and it’s products and missions with those around me.In 2013, I took an interest in expanding my online Avon business and since then I have been blogging and growing my Social Media presence. Avon is truly loved by many and when you start sharing that online you can really see the love and support from others worldwide. Even though we can only serve customers in the United States and share the Avon opportunity with those in the USA, worldwide followers will find you on Social Media and the web. In 2014, I was awarded the Spirit of Avon award and I earned the coveted President’s Club sales level and my first Mrs. P.F.E. Albee figurine. Mrs. P.F.E. Albee was the first Avon Lady back when David McConnell (Avon’s founder) had the California Perfume Company (which later became Avon Products). In 2016, Avon Products North America was bought out and thus New Avon, LLC was born. I have been super excited for the new changes of New Avon, LLC! My goals in 2017 are to continue to grow my online presence, earn President’s Club sales level, and become an Ambassador or above in our leadership chain. I do not have a family yet, but my hope is that when I decide to start one I can use Avon as a source of income in order to stay at home with my children when they are small like my mom stayed home with me and my brother until we both were in school.
To join team A-mazing representatives visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start and enter reference code: adavis0493 if prompted.